-brown paper bag or plastic woven bag
-25kg (55lb)/bag, 40 bags packed in a 1000kg (2200lb) bulk bag.
-25kg (55lb)/bag, 40 bags on a 1000kg (2200lb) pallet.
-1000kg (2200lb)/jumbo bag.
-Customized packing availble
Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai
Loess Ceramic Ball Filter Microelement Ceramic Balls as Filling Material
Loess ball is also called health loess ball. It is made of high-quality loess and added with rare earth materials and produced by high-temperature technology. The particles are sleek, uniform in size, bright in color, strong in wear resistance, and have far-infrared radiation and release of negative ions.
Loess contains a lot of essential nutrients. After testing, the product contains selenium, manganese, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, rubidium, cesium and other more than 30 kinds of trace elements beneficial to the body, can stimulate the activity of enzymes, improve the catalytic role of enzymes, and thus improve Metabolic function, promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, enhance disease resistance, promote growth and development, have a higher physiotherapy efficacy.
1. Release far-infrared ray: it can radiate far-infrared rays that are beneficial to the human body and is used for all health care and treatment functions such as greenhouses, decorative health products and other fields;
2. Shield electromagnetic radiation: Laying the walls and ground with loess balls can reduce the electromagnetic radiation of the environment to the human body;
3, nutrition and health functions: After the equipment made of loess balls is soaked in tap water, the trace elements produced are close to or more than the natural mineral water. Putting them into a bathtub for body massage can promote blood circulation and provide human immunity.
4. Antibacterial and antiseptic functions: Prevent the inhabitation of molds and harmful bacteria to the human body and reduce the harm to the human body;
5. Adsorption: It can quickly absorb food odor, smoke and other harmful odors.
1, for the medical and health, food health, environmental protection and other industries;
2. It is used as filling material in the production of pillows, mattresses, belts and knee pads;
3, used for crops, flowers cultivation as a layer of land cover greening materials;
4, for water quality improvement and beverage, wine, etc. as a purification material;
5, for the construction and installation industry as a laying floor health material;
6, used as deodorant.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : 25kg (55lb)/bag, 40 bags packed in a 1000kg (2200lb) bulk bag or pallet.
1000kg (2200lb)/jumbo bag or as requirement
Delivery Details : 3-25 days after payment according to your order quantities
Overseas friends from India
Shymal and his workmate visited our black fused alumina workshop, they speak highly of our product quality.